Wednesday, September 28, 2011

K: Kahana Bay

Well, I am now 1 for 3 in my quest to post a whole week's worth of photos from Foster Botanical Gardens!  I missed posting last night, and I am jumping to another location tonight for a 'K' photo.  Oh well, back on track tomorrow...
 Kahana Bay is an uncrowded beach with calm water and a wide stretch of sand that is shaded by ironwood trees in the late afternoon.  I love the way the mountains loom large here, casting shadows over each other.  For other 'K' photos please visit ABC Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful place and your photo, too.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water looks wonderful—the area is stunning.

    Linda
    ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i'm you made it here with the lovely koastline

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    My first time visiting from ABC Wednesday.

    Your photos are great. This particular shot reminds me of some of the mountains I saw on my recent trip to St. Vincent in the Caribbean.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Kiss Me With Desire

    ReplyDelete